I just wanted to share my testimony of tithing. I know that Heavenly Father blesses us for being FAITHFUL in paying our tithing. I know that he blesses us according to our needs. We always have sufficient to get by. I know that if we didn't pay a full tithing, life would be much harder to get by financially. I also know that the test of faith in paying tithing, brings added blessings.
Let me share with you a thought that was e-mailed to me today from L.D.S. Daily Gems: "The obedient payment of tithing fortifies our faith, and that faith sustains us through the trials, tribulations, and sorrows in our life's journey."
Misc June
3 years ago












2 comments:
Very true.
I hope you like your blog book. Even though there wasn't a lot of options I am really happy with my book. The other site almost has too many options for me, but if I decide to do it, I'm sure I will love it too : )
Post a Comment