WE MET ON A BLIND DATE AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED SINCE 1980. WE HAVE 2 GROWN DAUGHTERS AND ALSO CLAIM THEIR HALF-BROTHER. ALL OF THEM ARE MARRIED. OUR DAUGHTERS HAVE GIVEN US 9 GRANDKIDS. BOTH RICK & I GREW UP IN MAGIC VALLEY. DIANE GREW UP ON A FARM IN HANSEN, IDAHO. RICK GREW UP IN THE TOWN OF BUHL, IDAHO. WE LIVE ABOUT 2 MILES OUT OF TOWN IN THE ORIGINAL FARM HOUSE OF THE AREA. (Many thanks given to my nephew's wife-Lyndsay-for preparing the background. She's very talented and apprecieated.)

I TRY TO PATTERN MY LIFE AFTER THIS.

13 th ARTICLE OF FAITH: We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed we may say that we folllow the admonition of Paul---We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to do endure all things. If there is anything viruous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.



Saturday, March 14, 2009

BLOG BOOK

I got my blog book about a week ago. I only printed up 2008 posts. It really wasn't worth my money-because it's a very thin book. Next time, I hope to have more entries. Besides the fact that it's a very thin book, I really think it turned out nice. (I do wish it would have printed the pictures in the same place as the names-like I had on the actual blog.) I like the cover. It's professional looking. I will use this again.
I'm going to add a few pictures.



Front Cover--------Back Cover------------Internal pages-----------------

1 comment:

tash said...

Yeah I'm glad you like it!