WE MET ON A BLIND DATE AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED SINCE 1980. WE HAVE 2 GROWN DAUGHTERS AND ALSO CLAIM THEIR HALF-BROTHER. ALL OF THEM ARE MARRIED. OUR DAUGHTERS HAVE GIVEN US 9 GRANDKIDS. BOTH RICK & I GREW UP IN MAGIC VALLEY. DIANE GREW UP ON A FARM IN HANSEN, IDAHO. RICK GREW UP IN THE TOWN OF BUHL, IDAHO. WE LIVE ABOUT 2 MILES OUT OF TOWN IN THE ORIGINAL FARM HOUSE OF THE AREA. (Many thanks given to my nephew's wife-Lyndsay-for preparing the background. She's very talented and apprecieated.)

I TRY TO PATTERN MY LIFE AFTER THIS.

13 th ARTICLE OF FAITH: We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed we may say that we folllow the admonition of Paul---We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to do endure all things. If there is anything viruous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.



Monday, March 30, 2009

NEW DESIGN FOR BLOG.

Many thanks to Lyndsay for her talents. I always love her backgrounds and asked her if she could design a new background for me. I just gave her some ideas of what I thought I wanted. I think she did a great job. I love it (with 1 tiny request).
Lyndsay, Would it be possible to put a picture of both of my dogs on the signature instead of just one of the dogs? (I'll send another picture if you need it.)
The picture of the dogs that is on the bottom of the page, doesn't really show up. I guess my screen isn't big enough. So, the 2 dogs by the signature would be terrific.
THANKS AGAIN LYNDSAY for making my blog actually showing my personality on the background. It's great.

3 comments:

jeff and alli said...

Oh it looks great!

tash said...

it's really cute! I love the signature.

Justin and Kristin said...

It is very much a "you" blog now. Very nice! I want a "me" one now! :)