WE MET ON A BLIND DATE AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED SINCE 1980. WE HAVE 2 GROWN DAUGHTERS AND ALSO CLAIM THEIR HALF-BROTHER. ALL OF THEM ARE MARRIED. OUR DAUGHTERS HAVE GIVEN US 9 GRANDKIDS. BOTH RICK & I GREW UP IN MAGIC VALLEY. DIANE GREW UP ON A FARM IN HANSEN, IDAHO. RICK GREW UP IN THE TOWN OF BUHL, IDAHO. WE LIVE ABOUT 2 MILES OUT OF TOWN IN THE ORIGINAL FARM HOUSE OF THE AREA. (Many thanks given to my nephew's wife-Lyndsay-for preparing the background. She's very talented and apprecieated.)

I TRY TO PATTERN MY LIFE AFTER THIS.

13 th ARTICLE OF FAITH: We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed we may say that we folllow the admonition of Paul---We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to do endure all things. If there is anything viruous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.



Monday, March 9, 2009

PICTURES AND CATCHING UP..

Heather's youngest turned 7 years old in mid-February. They had a roller skating party.








Heather's kids: Tyler, "Bekha" & Jacob Price
Jacob wasn't the best skater, but he tried all of the faster contests. Tyler was extremely good. "Bekha" appeared to be better than what I used to be, but not as good as Tyler.






Cousins enjoying each other. Arianna Rodriguez (Stephanie's daughter) and Tyler Price












Stephanie's kids:
Traci Otto & "Mady" Rodriguez-----------Jacob, Kari, & "Kenna" Otto


Traci has lost some extra pounds and is
looking mighty good on the skating floor.
She is also a very good skater.








I took pictures of Heather & Chad skating. Those
pictures didn't turn out very good. That's too bad. Heather
said they don't have a picture of Chad skating at all.









This is "Mady" and Mom (Stephanie). Look at how great
Stephanie is looking. She has lost quite a lot of weight in the last 6 months. I'm darn proud of her! ! !
"Mady" has a bandage on her arm. A few weeks earlier, she accidentally burned it. She laid her arm on the flat surface of
a hair straightener. Stephanie rushed her to the emergency
room. The Dr. said it was good that she went. It was about 6 inches long and about 1-2 inches wide. Thankfully, I don't think she's going to have a very bad scar.
A little more catching up:
Stephanie's youngest has been sick for a couple of weeks. She's doing better now. Heather's youngest had bronchitus last week, but went to school today.
Heather hired Stephanie to be one of her waitresses. (Heather is the main waitress and does the hiring and firing of a small cafe.) Stephanie started today-March 9th. I asked Heather how she liked it. Heather told me to ask Stephanie. I don't know if that's good or not. I hope so.
Update on Rick:
Today seems better, not great, but better. I've made several phone calls to Dr.s. Rick is meeting with his main Dr. in the morning and also with his psychiartrist in the afternoon. His main Dr. also felt like he was overdosed with medications. So far, he's only fell down once today. He's also gone to the bathroom a few times by himself. However, he can't get our of the furniture by himself yet. He doesn't have much balance. He's a little more aware of things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The roller skating looks like so much fun! Thanks for the photos. Keep up the terrific blog! Best, Mike

tash said...

Thanks for the updates on everyone!