Stephanie had told me that it would only last 1/2 hour. Her directions to the building were a little off. I went to the office and asked for directions. By the time I got to the correct building, I nearly missed the concert. I got there in time for the last 3 songs. Oh well, I was very proud of her. I believe this is a very difficult instrument to learn.
Stephanie & Mike have a Wii game. Stephanie thought we needed a night out of the house. (Believe me, we did. We went to the movie-"BlindSide" first, then out to supper before we stopped at Stephanie's house. I had to force Rick to make the effort. Afterwards, he was glad that I forced him.)
Stephanie is pretty good at Wii Bowling. She even won a ladies competition-thru church. She invited us and Rick's folks over to play.
It was our first time playing the game. It took most of the first game to figure out how to play. We had a fun evening. My second score was 209. That was my best score.
I believe we will eventually get one of these games-when we can figure it in our budget. With this, at least Rick would not be setting on the couch, sleeping all day long.
Thanks Stephanie for inviting us.
Not much happening with Rick. He constantly fights depression. He had a nice visit with our Bishop yesterday. He uplifted today. Mondays are the days that he checks recommends at the Temple for Cleaning people and repair people. He also is supposed to help out at the L.D.S. Employment Office. (He's been called to a mission for that. He's only gone once.) After visiting with our Bishop, he's going to try to do that now.
The Temple re-opens from maintenance time tomorrow. I'm subbing for a friend that broke her ankle on New Year's Eve. She works on "Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so for awhile, I'm pretty busy.













No comments:
Post a Comment