WE MET ON A BLIND DATE AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED SINCE 1980. WE HAVE 2 GROWN DAUGHTERS AND ALSO CLAIM THEIR HALF-BROTHER. ALL OF THEM ARE MARRIED. OUR DAUGHTERS HAVE GIVEN US 9 GRANDKIDS. BOTH RICK & I GREW UP IN MAGIC VALLEY. DIANE GREW UP ON A FARM IN HANSEN, IDAHO. RICK GREW UP IN THE TOWN OF BUHL, IDAHO. WE LIVE ABOUT 2 MILES OUT OF TOWN IN THE ORIGINAL FARM HOUSE OF THE AREA. (Many thanks given to my nephew's wife-Lyndsay-for preparing the background. She's very talented and apprecieated.)

I TRY TO PATTERN MY LIFE AFTER THIS.

13 th ARTICLE OF FAITH: We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed we may say that we folllow the admonition of Paul---We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to do endure all things. If there is anything viruous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.



Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HEATHER'S LAST DAY OF WORK

Well, I thought I'd explain the AdSense that I added to my blog. I thought I'd try it out for awhile and see if it actually does generate any income. PLEASE, IF ANY OF YOU SEE SOMETHING THAT IS NOT APPROPRIATE, LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE AD. Then, I will remove it.
Monday was good weather-for winter time. I was grateful for the opportunity to get all of my Christmas decorations from outside put up. That's pretty early. Usually, it's closer to March when I get them put up.
Monday was also Heather's last day at work. The business went bankrupt. Since her husband only has a seasonal job and lives off of unemployment during the winter, and now she will be on unemployment also-I'm worried. I know Heavenly Father will watch over them.

1 comment:

tash said...

I've often wondered about the ad-sense. Keep us posted how it goes. Sorry to hear about Stephanie's job. I hope things work out for them.