WE MET ON A BLIND DATE AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED SINCE 1980. WE HAVE 2 GROWN DAUGHTERS AND ALSO CLAIM THEIR HALF-BROTHER. ALL OF THEM ARE MARRIED. OUR DAUGHTERS HAVE GIVEN US 9 GRANDKIDS. BOTH RICK & I GREW UP IN MAGIC VALLEY. DIANE GREW UP ON A FARM IN HANSEN, IDAHO. RICK GREW UP IN THE TOWN OF BUHL, IDAHO. WE LIVE ABOUT 2 MILES OUT OF TOWN IN THE ORIGINAL FARM HOUSE OF THE AREA. (Many thanks given to my nephew's wife-Lyndsay-for preparing the background. She's very talented and apprecieated.)

I TRY TO PATTERN MY LIFE AFTER THIS.

13 th ARTICLE OF FAITH: We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed we may say that we folllow the admonition of Paul---We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to do endure all things. If there is anything viruous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.



Monday, January 25, 2010

CLARA MCMURDIE COLEY


Yesterday, our family celbrated Rick's Grandma's birthday. (Grandma is Rick's Mom's Mom.) She turns 96 years old tomorrow. She lives in a Nursing Home in Gooding, Idaho. The lady on the left is Rick's Mom-Colleen- and her sister-Ranae is on the right. Of course, Grandma is the one setting in the wheelchair.
I'm grateful to see that Grandma looks better than the last time I saw her. I believe she misses her husband. She talked about him quite a lot. (He's been dead for several years. He was Rick's best friend.)
Grandma always had lots of food for everyone at family outings. She was a hard worker in her earlier years.







This is a picture of me & Rick with his Grandma. (Rick's Dad took the picture for us- on our camera.)






This is a picture of Rick & his brother-Dan.

No comments: