Well, I guess you can see that I have a new look. I'm not satisfied with this. I'm still looking for the perfect one. This one will do until, I find the perfect one -and also smart enough to get it. I'm not as talented as Lyndsay is and take elements from others to make one.
Today, Rick surprised me by helping to put up all of the outside Christmas lights. That usually ends up being only my job. My body is so wore out anymore, it's geting very hard to do the "physical" stuff. I'm just about to the point of not putting them up very much longer. However, if Rick helps, then I will continue to put them up each year and enjoy them. THANKS RICK FOR THE EFFORT TODAY!
Misc June
3 years ago












7 comments:
Well, you're so sweet! If you want, you can check out this website: http://www.digiscrapdepot.com/freebies/theme-kits/102.aspx if you find a theme you'd like I'd be happy to put together a background for you!
Thank You Lyndsay. I'll try it sometime.
Aunt Diane
How nice that Rick offered to help, it is always nice when someone makes our work lighter.
I can't figure out how to do my own backgrounds either. I just free websites for my backgrounds.
Were you putting up Christmas lights now? Or taking them down?
Mike
Howdy again! I like the colors in the Web site the church uses:
http://www.lds.org
This is for Mike's information. I put my lights up so that they are shinging bright the very day after Thanksgiving. (They are all on timers, so they come on and go off when I want them to - whether I'm home or not.) I turn them off on the 2nd of January.
I just posted the pictures because my extended families don't make it to my house anymore.
Post a Comment