History was made today. The 44th President of the United States was put into office today. What makes this situation history making is this: He is our first African American elected into this position. I wouldn't have mentioned this subject had it not been a historical day. It needs to be remembered.
If he is able to accomplish his campaign promises, maybe the world will be better. I truly don't think any President is able to accomplish all of their campaign promises -because of the system. He cannot make choices by himself. I have mixed emotions about him being into office.
Misc June
3 years ago












2 comments:
You're right it is historic and I've very torn about him being in office too. All I can say now is I hope he does well.
Whether we voted for him or not; we are definitely 100% routing for him to be able to make things better. Even though I don't find that happening for years to come. Josh and I have decided to celebrate having our first 1/4 Hawaiian president instead...just for kicks.
Post a Comment