Since August, there has been a situation in my life that is very trying. There is one lady that I see every week. She does not like me. In fact, she has gone out of her way to let me know that. I honestly don't know what I did to offend her. I prayed about the situation. My answer was to ask her if we could visit and apologize. I did that. When I asked if we could visit, she flat out told me NO. I was devastated. I thought I was doing the right thing-to make things better. I did apologize, but I never got the chance to find out what I had done to offend her. The situation got completely blown out of control. I've cried many tears over this situation. I've also added her and my names on the Prayer Roll weekly at the Temple. More than once, I asked her husband what I should do to make things right. He didn't have an answer. He knew that I was honestly tyring to make things right. Weekly, I continue to pleasantly tell her hi and continue to smile at her whenever I see her. I've tried to let her know that I care when something goes wrong in her life.
HERE'S THE MIRACLE:
During these last 6 months, I've continued to try to make things right.
SHE IS BEGINNING TO SOFTEN. NOW, WHEN I ASK HER HOW SHE IS, SHE ALMOST SMILES AT ME AND ANSWERS IN A KINDLY MANNER! This is a huge miracle in itself. Thank You Heavenly Father for always being aware of our needs. Sometimes blessings take time to happen. While you're waiting for them to happen-do all that you can to help them be fulfilled. Pray for answers. Listen to them and then act upon that inspiration.
Misc June
3 years ago












1 comment:
I'm so happy that you are starting to see the fruit of your labor. That situation would be very hard for me too. I think how you are handling it is good though.
Post a Comment