WE MET ON A BLIND DATE AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED SINCE 1980. WE HAVE 2 GROWN DAUGHTERS AND ALSO CLAIM THEIR HALF-BROTHER. ALL OF THEM ARE MARRIED. OUR DAUGHTERS HAVE GIVEN US 9 GRANDKIDS. BOTH RICK & I GREW UP IN MAGIC VALLEY. DIANE GREW UP ON A FARM IN HANSEN, IDAHO. RICK GREW UP IN THE TOWN OF BUHL, IDAHO. WE LIVE ABOUT 2 MILES OUT OF TOWN IN THE ORIGINAL FARM HOUSE OF THE AREA. (Many thanks given to my nephew's wife-Lyndsay-for preparing the background. She's very talented and apprecieated.)

I TRY TO PATTERN MY LIFE AFTER THIS.

13 th ARTICLE OF FAITH: We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed we may say that we folllow the admonition of Paul---We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to do endure all things. If there is anything viruous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.



Monday, January 26, 2009

INFORMATION

I just learned something and thought I would share it with you. I have another blog. It is for my personal use and is not open to the public. At times when I share something on this blog, I would like to put it in the other blog without re-typing every single world. I've tried copying & pasting from one blog to the other. That doesn't work. I even went to the "Help section" of blogger. The answer was that blogger does not provide that ability.
Well, I just figured out how to do this.
Highlight your article. E-mail it to yourself. Once you've opened your e-mail, copy it, then you can paste the article to your other blog.
It works great.
Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Justin and Kristin said...

I am now 24!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I find that when I try to paste by right clicking and going to paste, it won't work. But after copying and then by hitting Control V, it will work.
Mike

The Todd's Life said...

Thanks Mike. That sounds easier than my trick. I'll try it someday.
Diane