WE MET ON A BLIND DATE AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED SINCE 1980. WE HAVE 2 GROWN DAUGHTERS AND ALSO CLAIM THEIR HALF-BROTHER. ALL OF THEM ARE MARRIED. OUR DAUGHTERS HAVE GIVEN US 9 GRANDKIDS. BOTH RICK & I GREW UP IN MAGIC VALLEY. DIANE GREW UP ON A FARM IN HANSEN, IDAHO. RICK GREW UP IN THE TOWN OF BUHL, IDAHO. WE LIVE ABOUT 2 MILES OUT OF TOWN IN THE ORIGINAL FARM HOUSE OF THE AREA. (Many thanks given to my nephew's wife-Lyndsay-for preparing the background. She's very talented and apprecieated.)

I TRY TO PATTERN MY LIFE AFTER THIS.

13 th ARTICLE OF FAITH: We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed we may say that we folllow the admonition of Paul---We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to do endure all things. If there is anything viruous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.



Saturday, January 24, 2009

TEARS OF JOY

I had a pleasant surprise this morning. I got several notices that someone has been checking out our blog. It's open to the public. The comments that they added were all good comments. For the most part, it sounded as if they enjoyed what I had to say about the church. Their comments said that they liked hearing these things and that they seemed to want to know more.
SOME OF THEIR COMMENTS: I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing! I think this is a good blog. I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good. I think I want to find me. I will tell my other friends on all! Although we have differences in culture, this view is the same & I like that. Good Words. Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing. I like your information.
Now, back to my feelings. Wow! Thanks Heavenly Father for allowing me to hear these positive comments. I must be sharing the right things. The gospel, is the only way that families can be together forever.
For any of you people that are reading this -that are not members of the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints-there is a way for you to find out more. Please click on the picture of the Twin Falls Temple for more information about how you can become a member. Click on the "Ask A Question" tab. Then, click on the "Have missionaries contact me" tab.
Thanks for sharing your comments about my blog.

As an after thought. Some of these readers said they wished that I had links to my blog. To be truthful, I don't know what they are for. I wouldn't know what to link them to or how to do that.

1 comment:

jeff and alli said...

That is awesome Diane! Way to go. :) I'm so glad that you are lifting people through your blog.