WE MET ON A BLIND DATE AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED SINCE 1980. WE HAVE 2 GROWN DAUGHTERS AND ALSO CLAIM THEIR HALF-BROTHER. ALL OF THEM ARE MARRIED. OUR DAUGHTERS HAVE GIVEN US 9 GRANDKIDS. BOTH RICK & I GREW UP IN MAGIC VALLEY. DIANE GREW UP ON A FARM IN HANSEN, IDAHO. RICK GREW UP IN THE TOWN OF BUHL, IDAHO. WE LIVE ABOUT 2 MILES OUT OF TOWN IN THE ORIGINAL FARM HOUSE OF THE AREA. (Many thanks given to my nephew's wife-Lyndsay-for preparing the background. She's very talented and apprecieated.)

I TRY TO PATTERN MY LIFE AFTER THIS.

13 th ARTICLE OF FAITH: We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed we may say that we folllow the admonition of Paul---We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to do endure all things. If there is anything viruous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.



Saturday, February 13, 2010

TIME: PRODUCTIVE OR NOT PRODUCTIVE

I wish Rick would get out of the house once in awhile. All he ever does is just sleep. I wake him up to eat and also to go to bed. What a life! He did leave the house to buy me a Valentines's Card after he was shamed into it. That doesn't make it very fun for me.

On the bright side of things: 3 weeks ago on Saturday, I made me a new Temple bag. Last Saturday, I got caught up on some mending. Today, I almost finished sewing a new skirt to wear at the Temple. Maybe, I'll post pictures of them soon.

1 comment:

JoshandMegs said...

good for you Diane. I think I'd like to make a temple dress for myself one day, that would be nice.
Hopefully Rick can get it in him to get out and enjoy the outdoors!