I've decided to remove the AdSense from my blog. IT never generated any income in around a month. I don't like it on my site anyhow. It just clutters it up. I did leave the search engine on it.
Both of our girls' families are struggling with finances right now. Both families are currently collecting Unemployment I wish I could make things better for them. Looking on the bright side of things, I believe Heather's husband collects quite a lot.. Also, Stephanie has a good part-time job. Her boss is terrific! She knows that family is important and also very understanding of Stephnaie's feelings. Just last week, she left the office for a short time and came back with a lovely card of encouragement and a book to give to Stephanie. Thank You Heavenly Father for small blessings that come naturally.
Yesterday was a great day at church. I worried over my Sharing Time-like I always do. My Presidency members always tell me not to worry about them-just do what is in the outline. I know that, but it doesn't stop me from worrying. (Preparing Sharing Times have always been difficult for me). I had no reason to really worry. I believe it was one of my very best Sharing Times!
Thanks again Heavenly Father for always being aware of our needs.
I'll finish with my quote for the day.
LIVE YOUR TESTIMONY.
‘That which the Spirit testifies unto you even so I would that ye should do’ (D&C 46:7). Our testimony of gospel truth should be reflected both in our words and in our deeds.... We should both create and look for opportunities to bear testimony of gospel truths—and live them.”
David A. Bednar--Ensign, Nov. 2009, 19
Both of our girls' families are struggling with finances right now. Both families are currently collecting Unemployment I wish I could make things better for them. Looking on the bright side of things, I believe Heather's husband collects quite a lot.. Also, Stephanie has a good part-time job. Her boss is terrific! She knows that family is important and also very understanding of Stephnaie's feelings. Just last week, she left the office for a short time and came back with a lovely card of encouragement and a book to give to Stephanie. Thank You Heavenly Father for small blessings that come naturally.
Yesterday was a great day at church. I worried over my Sharing Time-like I always do. My Presidency members always tell me not to worry about them-just do what is in the outline. I know that, but it doesn't stop me from worrying. (Preparing Sharing Times have always been difficult for me). I had no reason to really worry. I believe it was one of my very best Sharing Times!

Thanks again Heavenly Father for always being aware of our needs.
I'll finish with my quote for the day.
LIVE YOUR TESTIMONY.
‘That which the Spirit testifies unto you even so I would that ye should do’ (D&C 46:7). Our testimony of gospel truth should be reflected both in our words and in our deeds.... We should both create and look for opportunities to bear testimony of gospel truths—and live them.”
David A. Bednar--Ensign, Nov. 2009, 19












1 comment:
I used to always panic over doing sharing times, but they usually went pretty good. Wish I could have seen yours!
Post a Comment