WE MET ON A BLIND DATE AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED SINCE 1980. WE HAVE 2 GROWN DAUGHTERS AND ALSO CLAIM THEIR HALF-BROTHER. ALL OF THEM ARE MARRIED. OUR DAUGHTERS HAVE GIVEN US 9 GRANDKIDS. BOTH RICK & I GREW UP IN MAGIC VALLEY. DIANE GREW UP ON A FARM IN HANSEN, IDAHO. RICK GREW UP IN THE TOWN OF BUHL, IDAHO. WE LIVE ABOUT 2 MILES OUT OF TOWN IN THE ORIGINAL FARM HOUSE OF THE AREA. (Many thanks given to my nephew's wife-Lyndsay-for preparing the background. She's very talented and apprecieated.)

I TRY TO PATTERN MY LIFE AFTER THIS.

13 th ARTICLE OF FAITH: We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed we may say that we folllow the admonition of Paul---We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to do endure all things. If there is anything viruous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.



Tuesday, February 1, 2011

UPDATE ON YESTERDAY'S POST.

The Dr. did acupuncture on me. It wasn't the traditional acupuncture with needles. It was done with electricity and also done in "key" spots in the ear. My back pain is mostly gone. My sciatic nerve that had felt like it was shortened by at least 4 inches feels better, but not all the way.  I kept waking up last night and had to adjust. I am going back tomorrow for another treatment.

3 comments:

Justin and Kristin said...

cool!

jeff and alli said...

Glad it helped!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for. I would like to give thanks for the efforts you've put in writing this web site. I'm hoping the same high-grade site post from you in the upcoming as well. Actually your up front writing skills has encouraged me to get my own blog now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is an example of it. When I am not searching the internet for this I am usually checking out [url=http://www.elitesportsadvisor.com/about-us/]free college basketball picks[/url]