IT NEVER FAILS.
Just when it starts to look like "things" are getting better, than something else happens. Our car pretty well died lastnight. The transmisssion went out. Thankfully, we have roadside assistance on our insurance. that paid for a wrecker to take the car home. (I was at the Temple when it died.) Also thankfully a family member is spending at least the next 9 months in Switzerland. We can use their car for awhile- until we decide what to do. Our car has 198,000 miles on. We don't know if it's worth getting a new transmission or if we try to get a different car. We don't know how long the engine will last-although, the engine was pretty well reworked 2 years ago when it died. I know Heavenly Father will watch over us. He always does.
Misc June
3 years ago












2 comments:
i can totally relate!
My care died tonight for the 3rd time in 3 months! I can so relate! You're right though, things always have a way of working themselves out....
Post a Comment