WE MET ON A BLIND DATE AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED SINCE 1980. WE HAVE 2 GROWN DAUGHTERS AND ALSO CLAIM THEIR HALF-BROTHER. ALL OF THEM ARE MARRIED. OUR DAUGHTERS HAVE GIVEN US 9 GRANDKIDS. BOTH RICK & I GREW UP IN MAGIC VALLEY. DIANE GREW UP ON A FARM IN HANSEN, IDAHO. RICK GREW UP IN THE TOWN OF BUHL, IDAHO. WE LIVE ABOUT 2 MILES OUT OF TOWN IN THE ORIGINAL FARM HOUSE OF THE AREA. (Many thanks given to my nephew's wife-Lyndsay-for preparing the background. She's very talented and apprecieated.)

I TRY TO PATTERN MY LIFE AFTER THIS.

13 th ARTICLE OF FAITH: We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed we may say that we folllow the admonition of Paul---We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to do endure all things. If there is anything viruous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.



Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This last month in Primary-(church-for those of you who don't know), we learned that Jesus is a God of Miracles and the miracles continue to happen in our time because of our faith.  I want to share with you a miracle in my life.  For about 10-15 years, I've heard that many jobs-mine included-will be eliminated.  I've been asking Heavenly Father to not let that happen until we could afford for me not to work.  Well, the miracle happened this year.  Just about a month ago, I found out that this year will be my last year because the jobs are being eliminated for sure.  In fact, usually I've been working about 4-6 weeks by this time of year.  I've only worked 1 day so far this year.  The Miracle is this:  Our house will be paid for this year.  We owe less than $3,000 on our house.  Heavenly Father allowed my job to continue as long as we needed it. Thanks Heavenly Father for always watching over us and blessing us according to our needs!  It definitely is a Faith Builder when we can see that you are taking care of us.
I probably won't be posting much for awhile.  It is time that I'm working most of the time-as soon as the corn gets ready.  After work, I'll try to get caught up.  I need to post other pictures when I get caught up.

2 comments:

Justin and Kristin said...

I bet that is beyond a wonderful feeling to get your home PAID for!! Congratulations!! Heavenly Father does take care of us if we do our part doesn't he.

jeff and alli said...

Wow, that is going to be so nice and what a blessing.