This thought was sent to me last year at Christmas time. I liked it enough to share it with others.C-is for the Christ Child's Holy Birth
H-is for His time spent here on earth
R-is for the Righteous life he lived
S-is for the Sinless life he led
T-is for This special Time of year to celebratehis birth
M-is for the Master plan he gave us
A-is for the Atonement, the gift he gave to us
as he hung upon the cross
S-is for the Standardads he set for us to live,
that we might be with him again someday.
The picture of the Twin Falls Temple was taken on Christmas Eve 2008












2 comments:
You are amazing! I am impressed with your blog spot. Have a great time blogging. You are good at it. Jan Ross
Diane, I just saw the picture of Terry and Jerry! They have lost so much weight! I don't know what Grant is doing, but it's working! Good for them.
I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas! I'm glad Grandma was able to get out and have Thanksgiving with you guys.
Post a Comment