WE MET ON A BLIND DATE AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED SINCE 1980. WE HAVE 2 GROWN DAUGHTERS AND ALSO CLAIM THEIR HALF-BROTHER. ALL OF THEM ARE MARRIED. OUR DAUGHTERS HAVE GIVEN US 9 GRANDKIDS. BOTH RICK & I GREW UP IN MAGIC VALLEY. DIANE GREW UP ON A FARM IN HANSEN, IDAHO. RICK GREW UP IN THE TOWN OF BUHL, IDAHO. WE LIVE ABOUT 2 MILES OUT OF TOWN IN THE ORIGINAL FARM HOUSE OF THE AREA. (Many thanks given to my nephew's wife-Lyndsay-for preparing the background. She's very talented and apprecieated.)

I TRY TO PATTERN MY LIFE AFTER THIS.

13 th ARTICLE OF FAITH: We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed we may say that we folllow the admonition of Paul---We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to do endure all things. If there is anything viruous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.



Monday, December 7, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS ! ! ! and other info.

I have to give late congratulations to 2 of my nieces for having babies recently. I hope all is well with all 4 of you. Kristen, your son shares a birthday with our youngest granddaughter-Kennedi-Stephanie's daughter.

Oh, I forgot to mention, Mom/Grandma's house finally sold. Her money was deposited into her bank the day after Thanksgiving. That's one less headache that I have to worry about. Thanks! Heavenly Father. I appreciate you always having a hand in things. Even though it appeared that it may not happen, I still had faith that you would help. Thanks again Heavenly Father for always blessing us with what we need.
GUESS WHAT!
I finally learned all of the Ordinance Work in Spanish. I was able to do say the Initiatory Ordinance out load to another Temple Worker. I haven't had the opportunity to say it to a patron yet. I believe I will get to on the 6th of January. I'm subbing on the Spanish evening. I haven't had the opportunity to perform the new name yet. About 3-4 weeks ago, I had the opportunity to help a Spanish sister thru the Veil using the card. That was too hard. I decided it was time to learn it. I was afraid because I knew that I would have to prompt the patron. Well, this last Friday 12-4-09, I had the opportunity to perform my first Spanish Veil. I could see the expression on her face that she was actually understanding me. I even had the opportunity to prompt her. I did it correctly ! ! Thanks Heavenly Father for helping with this. I look forward to many opportunities of using this.

No comments: