Well, it's been quite awhile since my last post.
Heather & Stephanie's brother was in Idaho for a week during the week of Mother's Day. I didn't get a chance to visit with him, but Rick did. I asked the girls if they would get a family picutre of the 3 of them. I told them to act like they liked each other. By the time they got finished posing for pictures, I think they were tired. I think they could have smiled a little more. However, I'm grateful to have the picture anyhow. Stephanie, Heather & Andy
Mady had a spring concert not too long ago. She plays the viola. She was setting behing a music stand. Because of that, I couldn't get a picture of her while she was actually playing. I had her pose for a picture. "Mady" Rodriguez
Rick is doing much better than what he was. He seems to have some desire and actually is enjoying parts of life again. We're grateful for the improvements that we have.
For Memorial Day, Rick & I took Mom/Grandma out to eat. She really enjoyed getting out of the Nursing Home. I physically can't take her by myself anymore. I'm not tough enough anymore. So I have to wait for a time that Rick is willing to help me. Sadly, I've only been able to take her out of the home twice-now and during the holidays. (She would have gone one other time, except she got sick.) Anyhow, Mom thought it was a great day. I'm going to try and take her out more often. Rick & I went to a movie afterwards.
During the month of June, Heather's kids all play baseball. This year, they are on 3 different teams, different times, different days. Our month will be busy - trying to go to most of them. Last Thursday night, Tyler's team was losing. Tyler's team had last up. We caught up and the the game was tied. They played 2 extra innings. Tyler's team had 2 outs, and Tyler had 2 strikes at the bottom of the second extra inning. Tyler pulled thru and got a home run at the very last chance. They won. Today is "Bekha's" first game. The first two were cancelled. One of Jacob's games was cancelled also. We've had a lot of rain lately.
Well, that's all for now.












1 comment:
they pose for pictures the way jeff's family poses for pictures. :)
Post a Comment