Well, I had another opportunity to perform the Temple Initiatory work in Spanish. I only got to do 2 of the booths, but it was great practice. The Spanish Sister was just leaving and one of my regular English speaking sisters came. She heard me speaking Spanish. When she realized who I was, she said she speaks Spanish fluently. She said she didn't care if I practiced with her also. I had one English Speaking patron also. I would do Spanish with one, then do English with the next one. I was able to practicve my Spanish for the whole hour that I was there. They said they could understand me. I didn't have to use my card (for help) hardly at all. That was a pretty great way to finish the day. I'd started out with a terrible headache. In the evening, a friend asked if I still had my headace. I didn't. I had forgotten about that. I was in too good of mood to dwell on my headace.
I stopped by mom's place after my Temple shift. I just missed seeing Gary & Debbie by about 15 minutes. I ate supper with her. I was pleased to hear that Jeremy asked Gary to baptize him tomorrow.
Laurie had her twins in the morning. One was born at 10:00 a.m. and the other one was born at 10:01. All 3 are doing well. However one of the boys is not as good as the other. Laurie is supposed to get to go home on Monday. The boys are premature and will have to stay in the baby unit at the hospital for awhile.
Most of you probably know that Allison had her baby on Friday afternoon. I'm not sure of the time. She had a little girl. Last I heard, they hadn't decided on a name yet. It wasn't even a year ago, and Gary & Debbie had less grandkids than us. Then, they got 2 new ones just before the end of the year. They caught up with us then. Well, with Alllison's new baby, Gary & Debbie have surpassed us now. How wonderful!
Misc June
3 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment