This 99 year old lady had been moved into an nursing home (finally). She even stopped breathing at one time and saw the "light" as people often say. She felt a warm hand touch her shoulder. She never saw anyone, but heard: "You need to go back. You're not ready to be here yet. You still have unfinished work on the earth." That is when the lady realized that she should be baptized and be sealed to her sons and husband.
THE REST OF THIS POST IS A LATE POST-UPDATE:
This is the Mother's Day card from Rick. It really sounded more like it came from our kids, but it was nice anyhow. That's why I added the words: "and wife".
Heather & Stephanie took me out to lunch for Mother's Day. Since they took their real mother out to lunch on Mother's Day. It was the next Saturday that we had our time together. Heather called me the night before and said to meet them at a place in Buhl at 11:00 a.m. I was a little confused about where she was talking about. The reason: It wasn't there. It had been changed into a mini-mart, then a day-care center, and now it's a place that sells used cars. She decided that we better go to a different place. We ended up going to the Pizza Planet and video shop. They have really good sandwiches. We ended up ordering personal pizzas and cheese sticks. My goodness, this place always gives lots of food. We figured personal pizzas would be about 4 inches around. No! This was about 8 inches across. All of us took food home. Oh, I forgot to mention that "Bekha" (Heather's) and "Kenna" (Stephanie's) were with them also. (The girls' names are not their correct names.) We had a pleasant afternoon.
I'm grateful to have them and their children in my life.
Guess what ! This Last Friday, Rick finally got a hair cut! He looks so much better. However, neither one of us thinks this gal does as good cutting his hair as does the guy that is also in this shop. (Please, no comments about Rick getting his hair cut. Sometimes, he reads the e-mail before I get to it and some of you are automatically connected to our e-mail.)
Well, I need to get busy. I'm still doing stuff to prepare to move mom (Grandma) into the nursing home on Wednesday. Her new address will be:
Helen Bodily
% Twin Falls Care Center
674 Eastland Drive
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
The twins will be living with Grant:
1392 Ammon Pocatello, Idaho 83201
Grant's new phone no. is: 208-209-5395
P.S. I tried many times to get the printing by the pictures. No matter how many times I tred to rearrange the page - pictures to go with the correct printing - the computer or site still put them on the page they wanted. Sorry about that.












2 comments:
Glad you were honored on mother's day and thank you for Grandma's address. I hope the move goes smoothly.
That is a very neat story about the 99 year old woman at the Temple. Glad you had a good Mother's Day.
Post a Comment