WE MET ON A BLIND DATE AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED SINCE 1980. WE HAVE 2 GROWN DAUGHTERS AND ALSO CLAIM THEIR HALF-BROTHER. ALL OF THEM ARE MARRIED. OUR DAUGHTERS HAVE GIVEN US 9 GRANDKIDS. BOTH RICK & I GREW UP IN MAGIC VALLEY. DIANE GREW UP ON A FARM IN HANSEN, IDAHO. RICK GREW UP IN THE TOWN OF BUHL, IDAHO. WE LIVE ABOUT 2 MILES OUT OF TOWN IN THE ORIGINAL FARM HOUSE OF THE AREA. (Many thanks given to my nephew's wife-Lyndsay-for preparing the background. She's very talented and apprecieated.)

I TRY TO PATTERN MY LIFE AFTER THIS.

13 th ARTICLE OF FAITH: We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed we may say that we folllow the admonition of Paul---We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to do endure all things. If there is anything viruous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.



Thursday, April 29, 2010

PICTURES - LAURIE'S BABY SHOWER and other stuff.

Well, I was pleasantly surprised that Laurie had one of the babies home from the hospital.  Mason Edward Criss was home.  He's a pretty cute baby.  He weighs over 6 -lbs. now.  He looks a lot like Alisha.
Chantz Alan is supposed to look more like Austin.  He weighs over 5 -lbs now and is eating up to 30-40% of what he's should be doing - to get to come home. 


Laurie holding Mason- not a great picture-Baby Shower






Mason Edward Criss-Alan's grandson














 I gave Laurie 2 preemie suits, 2 Levi shorts and 2 shirts-these outfits
were for 12 month old kids.  I also crocheted 4 or 5 pair of booties for each boy.
Laurie opening shorts and shirt present and Alisha.



I was pleased to see that Laurie had both of the plaques (that Alan had received for being a Good Samaritan)  on her front room wall.  That pleased me.




UPDATE ON RICK:
 He is not dizzy anymore.  We have adjusted the meds. to get control on that.  We're grateful for that blessing.  His moods are not terrible, but not great improvements-small improvements. 


3 comments:

jeff and alli said...

Mason looks so small and cute. Isla was over a pound bigger just when she was born. I'm glad you were able to celebrate with Laurie.

The Todd's Life said...

Allison, if you think Mason looks small in a picture that was cropped to enhance him, you should have seen him in person!

Grandpa and Grandma B. said...

Noticed this was posted on your birthday, but you didn't mention anything about how you celebrated. Hope you had a nice one.
Deb